KUNM Call-In Show Thu. 3/20 8a: The US has been adding fluoride to water supplies for almost 70 years, and no conclusive evidence links its use to poor public health. But in many communities, including Santa Fe and Albuquerque, the topic is highly controversial. This week on the KUNM Call-In Show, we’ll talk with advocates on both sides of the issue in advance of an April 9 town hall in Albuquerque.
We’d like to hear from you! Leave a comment online at the bottom of this page, send an email to email@example.com, or call in live during the show.
277-KUNM(5866) and toll-free 877-899-KUNM(5866)
- Art De La Cruz, Bernalillo County Commissioner, Abq/BernCo Water Utility Authority Board Member
- Mary Altenberg, Community Dental Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harvard Study Of Neurotoxins
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention On Fluoridated Water
- Environmental Protection Agency On Fluoride In Water
Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority
- Naturally occurring fluoride levels in Albuquerque map
Public Meeting to discuss fluoridation of Albuquerque’s drinking water
April 9, 2014, 5:30 p.m.
African American Performing Arts Center
310 San Pedro NE