Take Back The Night demonstration at Concordia University
Credit Thien V. via Flickr CC
What options are available to survivors of on-campus sexual assault in New Mexico? How can we make campuses safer? What can be done to improve the way universities and colleges handle sexual assault?
We’d like to hear from you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, add your comments to this post, Tweet @KUNMHealth, or call in live during the show.
• Claire Harwell, Project Director, Community Justice for Survivors of Sexual Assault
• Tomás Aguirre, Dean of Students, University of New Mexico
• Lobo Respect
• Albuquerque SANE Collaborative
• Rape Crisis Center of Central New Mexico
• UNM Confident In Favorable DOJ Review
• DOJ Investigates How Many UNM Sex Crime Reports Lead To Charges
• DOJ’s Probe of UNM Is Second In Nation